Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STAMPIN UP CLASSES - CHRISTMAS CARDS

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days or so, been busy sorting out my first Stampin' Up! classes. So I thought I would post some pictures of the cards we will be making. I will be making more creations in the coming week - of course Christmas!! Some using combination of stamp sets and other embellishments and of course punches. I have sooooo many ideas I would love to try out and get everyone's feedback on them.
Here are the details on my first upcoming class:

  • Make 3 different design cards and matching envelopes.
  • Variety of techniques and skills taught.

  • Great introductory class into the world of stamping!!!

When: Sunday 15th November 2.00pm

Where: Buderim, QLD

Cost: $10.00 (includes all materials to make the 3 cards and envelopes and full use of equipment)

Email me to register for class.






1 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/