Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STAMPIN UP CLASSES - CHRISTMAS CARDS

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days or so, been busy sorting out my first Stampin' Up! classes. So I thought I would post some pictures of the cards we will be making. I will be making more creations in the coming week - of course Christmas!! Some using combination of stamp sets and other embellishments and of course punches. I have sooooo many ideas I would love to try out and get everyone's feedback on them.
Here are the details on my first upcoming class:

  • Make 3 different design cards and matching envelopes.
  • Variety of techniques and skills taught.

  • Great introductory class into the world of stamping!!!

When: Sunday 15th November 2.00pm

Where: Buderim, QLD

Cost: $10.00 (includes all materials to make the 3 cards and envelopes and full use of equipment)

Email me to register for class.






0 comments: