Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas Owl

I thought I would post a very quick and easy punch art character. I will try to post another creation before the weekend as I will be going away for a few days - my husband is in the Noosa Triathlon. So the car will be packed to the brim with his stuff and my daughters . Sometimes I wish I could just empty the whole house into our boot of our car.

The owl itself is not my idea and have seen it around - can't remember exactly but I do think I saw it on SCS. But I have added my own little touch to it - WOODLAND CHARACTER MEETS NORTH POLE. I thought this would make a cute and easy gift tag for Christmas presents.

Since I made all those tags for an upcoming class, it has inspired me to make more. Be prepared to see a few more tags in the coming weeks!!

PUNCHES: 1 3/8" circle; boho blossoms; 1/2" circle; 1/4" circle; trio flower, label ; scallop oval and used the wide oval to trim the scallop oval for hat; round tab ; corner rounder.

PAPER: kraft; riding hood red; pumpkin pie; chocolate chip; basic black; whisper white; holiday treasures dsp

STAMPS: warm words

INK: chocolate chip; riding hood red; old olive

2 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Your owl and tag are ADORABLE!! I LOVE your projects!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 29. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/