Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas Owl

I thought I would post a very quick and easy punch art character. I will try to post another creation before the weekend as I will be going away for a few days - my husband is in the Noosa Triathlon. So the car will be packed to the brim with his stuff and my daughters . Sometimes I wish I could just empty the whole house into our boot of our car.

The owl itself is not my idea and have seen it around - can't remember exactly but I do think I saw it on SCS. But I have added my own little touch to it - WOODLAND CHARACTER MEETS NORTH POLE. I thought this would make a cute and easy gift tag for Christmas presents.

Since I made all those tags for an upcoming class, it has inspired me to make more. Be prepared to see a few more tags in the coming weeks!!

PUNCHES: 1 3/8" circle; boho blossoms; 1/2" circle; 1/4" circle; trio flower, label ; scallop oval and used the wide oval to trim the scallop oval for hat; round tab ; corner rounder.

PAPER: kraft; riding hood red; pumpkin pie; chocolate chip; basic black; whisper white; holiday treasures dsp

STAMPS: warm words

INK: chocolate chip; riding hood red; old olive

1 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Your owl and tag are ADORABLE!! I LOVE your projects!! Thank you for the inspiration!!