Thursday, October 22, 2009

PENGUIN TRIANGLE TREAT BOXES

Thanks once again for all the feedback. I am working on a snowman punch art at the moment - thanks to "Dragonfly Lady" for the suggestion.

Today I have made two cute triangle treat boxes. These triangle treat boxes can be found all over the web and can be made in any size you want. I used the tutorial from here. These boxes are great to give little gifts in - like chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate - DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE LOVE CHOCOLATE!!

They would be great for teacher Christmas presents, presents for children , neighbours etc. I took the idea of the boxes one more step and was inspired by Heather Summers' recent "Simply Holidays Online Class", which has just finished. She made some similar triangle treat boxes but I thought I haven't made a penguin yet and why not make it into a treat box.

I couldn't decide which penguin I liked better or what size box I liked - so the solution - post both and let you guys decide !!

Anyway below are the pictures of both of my boxes -

PUNCHES: (FOR "BABY" PENGUIN)boho blossoms; wide oval; curly label; 5-petal flower; small oval; crop-a-dile



(FOR "DADDY" PENGUIN) wide oval; 5-petal flower; large oval; scallop circle; 1/2" circle; 1/4" circle (non SU!)






7 comments:

Regina said...

hello,

I found your site by accident and just stopping by to say hi.
You have many wonderful ideas with punches and I love it!
These triangel box are great! This box is make easy and I love it to make.

lot of greetings from Germany
RegĂ­na

Denise said...

these boxes are just ADORABLE! Did I mention I love penguins? LOL FABULOUS job!

lifesabeach32940 said...

I LOVE them both!! You did an AWESOME job!! :)

Kim Gavarra said...

Soooo cute!

Dina Lanzendorf said...

Richelle, that has got to be one of the cutest things that I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing!

Ellen Kemper said...

I cannot chose. Don't make me chose. It would be an impossible task. Both of these are just ADORABLE!

awesome!
Thanks for sharing

CM2 said...

Both boxes are simply cute but the first warms the cockles of my heart! TY for sharing your ideas! CM2