Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Elf Shoes CARD

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while - been busy making swaps for our upcoming Stampin' Up! regionals at the end of this month. Between doing this and looking after my 9 month year old - leaves not much time or energy for craft! But I have managed to make a few cards which I will show over the next week. There is punch art but also a couple of other cards which I have been wanting to make for a long time.

This card was cased from Marie Shaughnessy. I wanted to make this for a while but here in Australia we don't really celebrate Halloween, so instead I thought it would make a great elf shoe card. The directions for this card can be found on her blog - I obviously just changed the colours etc.

Let me know what you think.. Feel free to email me with any questions.


2 comments:

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Cute card! I love what we can do with our punches! I have to admit though - for me, it was one of those cards that they do the psych testing with! You know, "look at the black and white picture and tell me what you see" (and you can see 2 different things depending on if you see the picture in the black or in the white!). I didn't see the shoes right away! Shows how concrete a thinker I am! Anywho, I do love the card, especially now that I really see it!! TFS!

Marie (MarieStamps.com) said...

Great job, Richelle! I love your version! TFS